Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jan. 8, Thursday: Lesson 68



Date 
Jan. 8, Thursday 
Objective
Lessons 68
  • Algebraic Addition
Resources to Understand Lesson


Hi 6th graders, I apologize for not being in today on such short notice (again, for some of you). As you may already know, I need to care for my mom right now. I expect to come in tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Please remain on your best behavior with the substitute. Follow all directions below. I will check L. 66, 67 and 68 homework tomorrow. 

Watch and take notes on this 3 minute video if you have your headphones. Watch silently with Captions On if you do not.
Next, read and rewrite the notes below in your math notebook.



After these notes, you may begin your homework. If you're done with everything, you may read quietly. 

Have a great day! Love, Mrs. Rashid
Tonight’s Homework
pg. 482 #1-30 except for #7 and #11